[HTCondor-users] Sequential Jobs

Hi.

Is there a way to run sequential jobs in Condor? I have one job who's queue is submittedÂas the following:

Queue filename from /some/directory/condor.in

This file contains thousands of jobs. I need to wait until these jobs have completed then run another job that uses the results of the generated data as its input. I can't (apparently) do this with a bash script since once the original condor submit happens the shell is returned to the user - so I'm wondering if there is a method of monitoring the first job then triggering the second job once the first is complete?

--
Kind regards,

Justin Fisher.