Re: [HTCondor-users] condor_userprio: Can't locate negotiator in local pool

Hi Todd,

All hosts were patched at the same time from the same yum repo server.
The repo was populated from the one you fine folks maintain.

~ [76] ; rpm -qa \*condor\*
condor-procd-8.6.1-1.el7.x86_64
condor-external-libs-8.6.1-1.el7.x86_64
condor-8.6.1-1.el7.x86_64
condor-classads-8.6.1-1.el7.x86_64
~ [77] ; which condor_userprio
/usr/bin/condor_userprio
~ [78] ; rpm -qf `!!`
rpm -qf `which condor_userprio`
condor-8.6.1-1.el7.x86_64

I just tried running condor_userprio on the central manager itself and
got the same error.

nomad