From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of jiangxw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <jiangxw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 4, 2017 9:04:52 PM
To: htcondor-users
Subject: [HTCondor-users] the slot is occupied by one user all the time

Dear all,
    In our environment, some slots have been used by one user. when this user's jobs were completed, the slots used by this user will normally release and return idle.  But sometimes,  these slots were still allocated to the same user, how can we solve it?
    What's more, this user's priority value is one large number, mapping to very low priority. And at the same time, there were many users with higher priority.
    What could be the possible reasons?
    Wish your reply. Thanks.

Best regards,
Jiang Xiaowei