Re: [HTCondor-users] Big slot in my HTCondor installation

On 05/25/2017 07:28 AM, Carlos Adean wrote:
BTW, is there a place/site/platform or any structured course where I can learn more about condor?

In addition to what others have posted, the best way is to come to Condor Week, which just completed, and won't be held until this time next year. A couple of years ago we made videos of the main tutorials from condor week and put them up here: http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/tutorials/videos/2014/

Also, our friends at IAC have written a very nice tutorial at http://www.iac.es/sieinvens/siepedia/pmwiki.php?n=HOWTOs.Condor

-greg