[HTCondor-users] Possible to globally disable 'include command'

Hi All

Is it possible to disable the 'include command' functionality by config? Â

Any included command is run with privs of the service user (root ?), so it seems you would not then want to delegate any config files to a user with lower privs. condor_config.root is a good backstop for configuration values, but we're in a setup where root and the condor admins might not overlap. It would be great if we could delegate at least some of the configuration in a worry free way.

Thanks