Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor's Attack on Kerberos

Hi,

that is most likely the credential_shpeherd I will send you a private e-mail concerning that.

SEC_CREDENTIAL_REFRESH_INTERVAL is the knob to configure the refresh intervall of the tokens, see:

https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=6318

Best
Chris

--