Re: [HTCondor-users] Hook job classad stdin?

I'm making periodic_* decisions based on the information so I don't want to end up waiting fifteen minutes for a delayed update, and also want to avoid spamming the job's Log file with "attribute X was changed from 123 to 123" messages.

I thought I'd save some work by slurping the standard input ad, but looks like I just need to switch to using condor_chirp get_job_attr calls to verify current values instead of the stdin ad.

Thanks!

	-Michael Pelletier.