Re: [HTCondor-users] Limiting number of jobs of specific user to N per node

Hi,

Related to this, one thing that I've always wished we could have is "default" machine resources, like we do with concurrency limits. So I could say something like this:

MACHINE_RESOURCE_DEFAULT = 1000

or even better

MACHINE_RESOURCE_DEFAULT_user = 1000

in the executing nodes and then each user would be automatically able to request:

request_user_myuser = 250

to only have four jobs running on each node.

How hard would that be to implement? I'd even think about having a go at it if it isn't too hard...

Best,

Joan