Re: [HTCondor-users] Limiting number of jobs of specific user to N per node

Ah, good point. I forgot about that aspect.

But if the slot had given up the resource, then wouldn't there be no match to the slot in the first place to give up?

How about being able to specify a resource or concurrency limit which expires at the end of the first (or Nth) job lease duration?

	-Michael Pelletier.