Re: [HTCondor-users] Singularity and Charliecloud support for HTCondor?

On 10/29/2017 02:29 PM, Oliver Freyermuth wrote:
Dear HTCondor experts,

HTCondor has initial support for Singularity, and we are actively using that.

However, it has several basic flaws related to interactive jobs / condor_ssh_to_job:
- condor_ssh_to_job ends up in it's own namespaces instead of those of the job

This is something we are actively thinking about, and would like to fix, both for singularity and docker universe. The basic problem is that we'd really like to run the sshd as non-root, and outside of the container. However, nsenter requires root to enter a container.

-greg