[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[HTCondor-users] HTCondor 8.6.7 Released
- Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 19:24:56 -0500
- From: Tim Theisen <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor 8.6.7 Released
The HTCondor team is pleased to announce the release of HTCondor 8.6.7.
A stable series release contains significant bug fixes.
Highlights of this release are:
- Fixed a bug where memory limits might not be updated in cgroups
- Add SELinux type enforcement rules to allow condor_ssh_to_job to work
- Updated systemd configuration to shutdown HTCondor in an orderly fashion
- The curl_plugin utility can now do HTTPS transfers
- Specifying environment variables now works with the Python Submit class
More details about the fixes can be found in the Version History:
Thank you for your interest in HTCondor!
- The HTCondor Team
HTCondor & Open Science Grid
Center for High Throughput Computing
Department of Computer Sciences
University of Wisconsin - Madison
4261 Computer Sciences and Statistics
1210 W Dayton St
Madison, WI 53706-1685
+1 608 265 5736