[HTCondor-users] Change JobUniverse from vanilla to local?

Good afternoon,

I've been asked whether it would be possible to change the JobUniverse
of a job (submitted by dagman) from "vanilla" to "local" to it could
be run on the submit node, not one of the compute nodes (which don't
fulfill the requirements as it turned out after starting the DAG).

I couldn't give a reliable answer. Can you help, please?

Thanks,
 Steffen

--
Steffen Grunewald, Cluster Administrator
Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics (Albert Einstein Institute)