Re: [HTCondor-users] Multiple CCB on a single server

Is there a way to make a daemon to select to use a local CCB that is
colocated with the daemon on the same server if available?

Not that I'm aware of. However, I'm curious about your use case. In the usual situation, where the execute nodes are behind the firewall and the CCB is on the central manager, this situation should never occur, because the central manager only needs to start connections with the schedds.

- ToddM