[HTCondor-users] Condor listing entirely different clusters.

Hello all,

I'm attempting to configure the GPU cluster here at USF. We have a Rocks installation with a supposedly preconfigured Condor, but I'm getting some (I think) strange behavior. Executing `condor_status` queries machines that are entirely not our cluster (other universities, rockscluster.org's cluster, etc.), and attempting to submit jobs appears to submit them to those other distant clusters. Naturally, they don't have write permissions on our cluster, so my test jobs are held with a permission denied error to write out the logs.

What's going on here? Is configuration incomplete, and what would I need to change?

-Chris C