From: HTCondor-users [mailto:htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Greg.Hitchen@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 3, 2018 2:07 AM
To: htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [External] [HTCondor-users] HTCondor "executable" DOS batch file - while jobs in the queue can the batch file be changed?

Hi All

As the title suggests, when the executable is a DOS batch file can that batch file be modified and the mods take effect when currently idle jobs are started.

I would obviously expect that those already running will be using the original batch file.

I guess this is asking a more general question of "when" does HTCondor "grab" the "executable"?
At submit time? Or at job start time?

Thanks.

Cheers

Greg