Re: [HTCondor-users] Limit jobs per node

Thanks Thomas for the quick reply.
Though I'm not sure I made myself clear. My issue is not that 2 jobs are
going to try to write the same file (with same filename I mean), I guess
your solution address this problem (if I understood correctly...).
My problem is that if more than 1-2 jobs go to the same node, they will
full this space, that's why I want the jobs to go on different nodes.

Cheers,
Mathieu