[HTCondor-users] HTCondor Week 2018: Clarification about April 11 talk submission deadline

There was some confusion surrounding the April 11 talk submission deadline in our last email, so we wanted to send a clarification.

The April 11 deadline is just to submit an abstract. This is typically 2-4 short sentences describing what you are going to present. Don't spend a lot of time on this, you'll be able to change it later.

We'll send instructions soon how about to upload your presentation, which doesn't need to happen until the day of your talk. We fully expect Todd Tannenbaum to upload his slides on the way up to the podium :)

Sorry for the confusion!