Re: [HTCondor-users] Limit jobs per node

Hi,

Thanks for the 2 solutions proposed (request_disk and resource name).

Actually, if I understood correctly, for these 2 solutions, it seems
nice but if several users in a same pool want to use it at the same
time, I guess it doesn't work right? Only one job of any of the users
using it currently will run on a node I guess?
If I understood correctly, the "basic" user (the one that doesn't do a
"condor_q -l" on other users jobs!) has no way to know that someone else
is already consuming the resource for its jobs (except that he can see
that the jobs of another user are very spread) although maybe user A is
using the resource trick to avoid I/O problems whereas user B would use
the trick for storage issues.

Cheers,
Mathieu