Re: [HTCondor-users] condor_config location for windows

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your answer. Could you explain the rationale behind it? If
I understand the documentation correctly, the problem with placing the
config_file (or the binaries themselves) on a shared folder is that of
their accessibility during service startup.

But it seems to me that your solution (pointing to a shared
condor_config.local file from within a condor_config.local sitting on
the local disk) is not an answer to this problem?

So, what is the problem that you solved with this set-up and what is
your experience with the accessibility problem mentionned in the docs?

Thanks

Pascal