Re: [HTCondor-users] cannot query collector

On 04/23/2018 11:31 AM, almudena montiel wrote:

in every negotiation cycle I see that the collector would not answer to the Negotiator. I see the following message in the collector: 04/23/18 18:11:44Â DaemonCore: Can't receive command request from 150.244.244.54 (perhaps a timeout?)

We recently fixed a bug in the negotiator and collector that would cause this error message. The problem happened when the negotiator was updating the collector with accounting information. The good news is that the problem doesn't impact the operation of condor at all, but did produce this distracting message.

-greg