Re: [HTCondor-users] Splitting stdout and stderr for a job running on multiple nodes

Thanks Jaime,
Any suggestion on how to use the wrapper script to transfer the different stdout/err?

I thought about using tee and transferring back the file generated but I donât know if it will work.
If multiple nodes transfer the same file probably theyâll overwrite each other.
What is happening if they transfer the same directory and files in the directory are different?
Can I use a wildcard in the transfer_output_files specification and transfer all matching files?

Thank you,
Marco