Re: [HTCondor-users] Sinful strings for collectors

Do you have any manual or further information about dealing with sinful string for the collector hosts?

Iʼd need it as Iʼm configuring all collectors using shared_port and I want to make sure that sinful strings are supported correctly.

The collector is the default target for the shared port daemon, and as such, you can continue to use hostname[:port] for specifying it.

If you're running more than one collector behind the same shared port daemon, setting COLLECTOR_HOST to a (list of) sinful string(s) should 'just work', but I don't know off the top of my head if that's guaranteed to work.

- ToddM