Re: [HTCondor-users] Docker nvidia runtime support

Thanks for the insight Greg. I can confirm that setting the "default-runtime" to "nvidia" in /etc/docker/daemon.json changes the runtime used.

Tested with condor successfully and it's working perfectly fine with no impact to non-gpuÂjobs.

Thanks for your help.

JoÃo BaÃto
ScientificÂComputing and Software Platform
Champalimaud Research
Champalimaud Center for the Unknown
Av. BrasÃlia, Doca de PedrouÃos
1400-038 Lisbon, Portugal