Re: [HTCondor-users] jobs to start on busy machines first

Hi Rolf,

You could use NEGOTIATOR_POST_JOB_RANK.
I didn't find a way to get the actual number of running condor jobs to be used, but depending what your jobs do you could prefer to send jobs to machine with the the highest load (~=most running condor jobs):

NEGOTIATOR_POST_JOB_RANK = (RemoteOwner =?= UNDEFINED) * (CondorLoadAvg - 1.0e10*(Offline=?=True))

Cheers,
 Marcus