Re: [HTCondor-users] how is the -password option in condor_submit command expressed with the python bindings?

Ah. Nope, not what I wanted. Thanks for the warning!!
So I assume that, in general, there are ways to deal with all input
options for the condor_submit command, one way or another.
OK. Sorry for the spam :P

Cheers,
Jose