From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Thomas Hartmann
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2018 4:45 AM
To: htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [HTCondor-users] Python: how to query for userprios?

Hi all,

I am trying to get the current userprio values through the python
bindings. But so far I have not found them

I guess, the negotiator might be the right daemon to ask -as there is a
ClassAd
  LastNegotiationCycleSubmittersShareLimit2
but so far I have not found the actual userprios.

Maybe somebody knows where I should look?

Cheers and thanks,
  Thomas