Re: [HTCondor-users] "incremental" (singularity) jobs

On 08/19/2018 02:18 AM, Michael Hanke wrote:
Hi,

I cannot find a straightforward solution for the following problem, and
I would be glad if someone could put me on the right track on how to do
it, or how to reframe the problem.

If your data management code is small and portable enough, is it possible to bundle it up, and transfer those files along with the job proper? HTCondor's job scratch directory is bind-mounted from the host to inside the singularity container.

-greg