From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Jose Caballero
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2018 2:00 PM
To: Condor-Users Mail List <condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-users] does htcondor.Submit.__init__( ) accept classads?

Hi,

the documentation says that the input parameter to __init__ method of
class Submit is a dictionary containing submit file key = value pairs.
That works for me already.

But it is unclear to me if I can pass a dictionary of classads as
well, as you do for method htcondor.Schedd.submit( ).
For example, instead of

{.....
 "executable" : "foo",
}