[HTCondor-users] Trusting running job classAd & history data

Hi,

what is the recommended htcondor configuration to be able to trust
attribute values in running job classAd and data stored in condor
history file?

Currently batch user is able to modify most of the job classAd
attributes (including RequestCpus, MachineAttrCpus0, QDate,
JobStartDate, CompletionDate, ...) from running job using condor_chirp.
I'm not sure if IMMUTABLE_JOB_ATTRS or PROTECTED_JOB_ATTRS can be used
to get trusted info in condor history and I don't know full list of
attribute names that should be protected.

Petr