Re: [HTCondor-users] Group memory quota

On 12/13/2018 12:48 PM, David Cohen wrote:
> Thanks Tom,
> But I'm looking for a hard quota that will cap a group the same way it
> is done for CPU:
> GROUP_QUOTA_group_somegrp = 500

Hi David,

The unit of measure for the GROUP_QUOTA_xxx is in SLOT_WEIGHT.  So the
"500" above refers to 500 cpu cores if you use the default value for
SLOT_WEIGHT, but you can change it to take Memory into account as well
as Tom shows below.  Heck, you could even define SLOT_WEIGHT solely in
terms of Memory and ignore CPU cores if Memory is all you really care
about for scheduling...

regards,
Todd