Re: [HTCondor-users] setting up dedicated pool for parallel universe

Em sex, 28 de dez de 2018 12:52, Kodanda Ram Mangipudi <kodanda@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
Besides, as you have rightly guessed, what we want is being able to run MPI and openMP jobs on multicores on a single machines. I just could not get the proper configuration and job submit script so far, therefore ended up trying dedicated scheduler. What is the best way to achieve our goal. We are not imagining MPI jobs across two machines, multiple cores on one machine is enough for us.

For what you want, Greg is right: vanilla universe is the way to go.Â

Ivo Cavalcante