[HTCondor-users] Python condor_chirp client available for testing

Attention Chirp users and/or Python users! We are welcoming any
feedback you can provide on another tool, this time a native Python
(2/3) implementation of the condor_chirp client, "HTChirp."

pip install htchirp

For example, within an interactive job:
>>> import htchirp
>>> chirp = htchirp.HTChirp()
>>> chirp.ulog("I'm using HTChirp!")
>>> chirp.write("I'm using HTChirp!\n", "/home/jpatton/my-chirp-log", "cwa")
>>> chirp.set_job_attr("UsingHTChirp", "True")

As with condor_chirp, using HTChirp requires that your submit file (or
object) include:
+WantIOProxy = true

If you need a refresher on condor_chirp:
http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/current/condor_chirp.html

Feel free to direct feedback to this thread or over at GitHub:
https://github.com/htcondor/htchirp

Jason Patton