Re: [HTCondor-users] condor python package on windows

On 2/2/2018 11:05 AM, Larry Martell wrote:
Is the htcondor python package available for windows?

Yes. At this point, the HTCondor python bindings for Windows are not yet available in PIP (our PIP packages only exist for Linux at the moment), but they should be included in recent versions of HTCondor that you get with the MSI (windows installer binary) from htcondor.org.

Also be aware that the Windows python bindings we ship in the MSI only support Python 2.7 at this time --- ( we added Python 3.x support for Linux, but still have work to do on Windows ) .

I have personally used the HTCondor bindings on my Windows laptop with Python 2.7.14.

Hope this helps
Todd