From: HTCondor-users [mailto:htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Larry Martell
Sent: Tuesday, February 6, 2018 12:17 PM
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [External] [HTCondor-users] reached max workers

When submitting jobs from python I some times get an error connecting to schedd. Looking in the log I see this:

ForkWork: not forking because reached max workers 8

What setting controls this? I do not have any setting that seems like it would be for this, and searching through the manual I did not find any settings with a default of 8 that had MAX or WORKERS in their name.