Re: [HTCondor-users] Tracking resource utilization in condor_submit -interactive

On 02/05/2018 12:24 PM, Michael Pelletier wrote:
We've got a few folks who need interactive shells due to the nature of their workflow, and I've set up appropriate submit descriptions for use with condor_submit -interactive. However, the job attributes such as MemoryUsage and RemoteUserCpu don't track the resource utilization by the condor_ssh_to_job sessions launched by condor_submit (as would be desired under any other circumstance),

Do you have cgroups enabled? With cgroups, the ssh session is placed in a child cgroup of the main job, so the usage should show up in the sleep job.

-greg