Re: [HTCondor-users] Resource usage statistic

The numbers I mentioned were extracted from the output of the program itself after the completion. So, they are wall clock time.

Regarding the user name that you said, that is not very good I think. Because I want to see the users usage. If all of them are considered as the dedicated scheduler, then I won't be able to analyze them.

Regards,
Mahmood