[HTCondor-users] job Singularity submission/forced image starts

Hi all,

I am somewhat struggling to get jobs to start natively in Singularity.

Neither hard-wiring jobs to start transparently in a given Singularity
image nor with the user-side enabled image selection, I have managed to
get an (interactive) test job to start in the container.
On the node, the job starts runs without complaints but ssh and its
children are always directly attached to condor_starter without being
wrapped by Singularity (judging from ps). So far I have not found
something in the logs giving a hint.

Maybe somebody has an idea, what I might have missed?

Cheers and Thanks,
  Thomas

ps: condor is on 8.6.8
condor-classads-8.6.8-1.el7.x86_64