[HTCondor-users] limit total memory usage of jobs

I have an execute host with 132 slots and condor will happily run 132
jobs there. But depending on the jobs those 132 can use all the RAM
and cause swapping and eventually trashing. How can I set a config
option that says, 'do not run jobs if the RAM used is more then nnGB'?

I have read https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/wiki?p=HowToLimitMemoryUsage
but it does not say how to do this.

When I say RAM used I am taking about the number I see in the used
column in free:

$ free -mh
                      total        used        free      shared
buff/cache   available
Mem:           125G         44G         18G         19M         63G         79G