[HTCondor-users] RuntimeError: Failed to commit and disconnect from queue

Hello,

I am using the python bindings for condor mentioned at:
https://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/current/6_7Python_Bindings.html

I have been using them happily, but today I got a weird run time error.

I am a Submit job, and I schedule it on condor via this:

```
  with schedd.transaction() as txn:
    sub.queue(txn, njobs)
```

The run time error I got was:

```
Traceback (most recent call last):Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
  sub.queue(txn, njobs)  Â
RuntimeError: Failed to commmit and disconnect from queue. Â
```

This has happened only ONCE since I have been using python bindings. Does anyone know the possible reason for this?

Thanks.
Sandeep.

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.Â