Re: [HTCondor-users] installation failure for the latest stable release

Sorry it is a false alarm. It is caused by an error on my side which corrupts the checksum.

After disabling http caching following the guide at https://plone.lucidsolutions.co.nz/linux/rpm/yum-metadata-file-does-not-match-checksum, it works.