Re: [HTCondor-users] Creating user statistics

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 04:30:11PM +0000, Koschmieder, Lukas wrote:
> I would like to generate user statistics on my negotiator/collector such as "wall-time per user per month", "wall-time per user per execute node", "top 10 wall-time users per month", etc. Which interface should I use?

For some (many?) of us these and many other questions have been
answered by sending classads - one or more of job history, condor_q,
condor_status, and/or event log - to Elasticsearch and then visualizing
the data in Kibana and/or Grafana. There's been a few talks at HTCondor
Week over the last couple years that discuss some approaches.

For the simplest use cases I would suggest using Logstash to follow and
parse the job history file, sending one document per job to Elasticsearch.

Regards,
Kevin