Re: [HTCondor-users] user accounting

On 01/14/2018 07:17 AM, Mahmood Naderan wrote:
Hi,
As I looked at the manual, I didn't see how to manage user accounts. Maybe I missed something in the manual since I am new to htcondor and have worked with PBS for about 9 years. Thing is that I want to get a statistic from users with the following parameters:

username / total number of jobs submitted / total number of used cores / total runtime of jobs

The condor_userprio command will give you total number of core-hours for each user.

-greg