Re: [HTCondor-users] Docker nvidia runtime support

On 07/25/2018 04:45 AM, JoÃo BaÃto wrote:
NVIDIA has released a container runtime for docker that allows direct access to the GPU without having to pass it to the container. Besides having to install this runtime, docker has to be called with --runtime=nvidia.

I believe that when the nvidia docker runtime is installed, the administrator can make it the default runtime for that machine. Would that be a workaround for you while we investigate a more first-class implementation?

-greg