Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor with kerberized home directories

Hi,

there is an implementation for handling of security tokens in HTCondor that can be used to integrate HTCondor into a KRB/AFS environment.

It is available in the development branch (currently 8.7.8) and is currently partly reengineered to become a fully documented and supported feature in the next stable release which will be 8.8. due autumn this year.

The early version of this implementation is productive at CERN and DESY, here is a talk about it:

https://agenda.hep.wisc.edu/event/1201/session/9/contribution/40/material/slides/0.pdf

There is another technical talk about it from Zach that is currently not online but should be available through the HTCondor team.

The current implementation involves a bit of scripting hence if you are not in a hurry it would probably be wise to wait for 8.8 but if you want to start right away I can send you a recipe and would be open for questions ....

Best
Christoph

--
Christoph Beyer