Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor Client Kerberos authentication with Credential Collections

Hi Oliver,

> Or are credential cache collections not yet supported (they exist since a
> very long time and are the default in RHEL 7) ?

Unfortunately, collections are not supported.  There are no condor_config settings allowing a client to pick which realm or principal to use.  For now your only option would be to have separate Credential Caches for each principal, stored in files, and use KRB5CCNAME to point to the one you wish to use.

We will have to investigate support for collections... especially if they are the default.  Thanks for the report.

Cheers,
-zach