Re: [HTCondor-users] permission trouble executing tcl jobs

return code -1073741515 is hex 0xC0000135.  which is NTstatus “DLL not found”

#define STATUS_DLL_NOT_FOUND             ((NTSTATUS)0xC0000135L)

So you will get this error when you try and run a program that needs a DLL, but the DLL cannot be found.  You may need to need to transfer the DLL (or perhaps more than one) along with the job to the execute machine. If OpenSees.exe is already installed on the execute machine, and you can run it interactively from there, then you probably

need to set an environment variable before you run the program.

For most programs the PATH environment variable is the one that needs to be set, but

the documentation for OpenSees.exe may indicate that it uses some other variable.

-tj