[HTCondor-users] Hold reason: Error from slot2@htnode02 Failed to open /scratch/condor/simple.out as standard output: Permission denied (errno 13)

Hi,

I am new to condor and I will like help with my condor setup. I have 3 host, 1 master and 2 to run jobs with NFS share. All job are been hold for some permission issue that I didn't know how to fix it. This is what I get

HoldReason = "Error from slot2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Failed to open '/scratch/condor/cosit/simple.out' as standard output: Permission denied (errno 13)"

This is what I have on master and slave host config:

## label to identify the local filesystem in a HTCondor pool
FILESYSTEM_DOMAIN = $(FULL_HOSTNAME)

# label to identify the user id of the system in a HTCondor pool
# (this need to be a fully qualified domain name)
UID_DOMAIN = $(FULL_HOSTNAME)
TRUST_UID_DOMAIN = True
SOFT_UID_DOMAIN = True

I will appreciate any help.