Re: [HTCondor-users] OMP_NUM_THREADS forced to request_cpus value

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 10:24 PM, John M Knoeller <johnkn@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry, there is no way to disable or override this behavior.Â

I think it would be reasonable to change HTCondor so that we will only set it if it was

not set by the job, or if set to a value larger than the CPUs value for the slot.

would that solve your problem?

Yes, if the behavior were changed to respect the variable if already, I believe this would resolve the issue.

-tj