Re: [HTCondor-users] Negotiator/userprio changes in 8.7?

On 03/23/2018 12:30 PM, Mats Rynge wrote:
Scheduling of jobs seems ok, but output of condor_userprio and the
negotiator logs indicate that something changed. condor_userprio no
longer shows all the resources in "Res In Use" column. For example, we
had about 6500 slots and userprio only showed 267. See:

Mats:

We just fixed this bug yesterday, and it will be fixed in the next devleoper
release of Condor. In the meantime, it will work, as you surmised, with
NEGOATIATOR_CONSIDER_PREEMPTION=true. If the performance is too poor with this
option, we may have a hacky solution which I'd rather not mention just yet.

-greg