[HTCondor-users] X509UserProxy in Singularity

Hi all,

we try to run vanilla jobs in singularity on an HPC center. The jobs start and the x509userproxy environment is set for the job. However, the variable is e.g. /tmp/condor/execute/dir_1/proxy. We bind mount the executable directory of the job with SINGULARITY_TARGET_DIR = /srv

Inside singularity, the x509userproxy file is under /srv/proxy. The environment variable is still /tmp/condor/execute/dir_1/proxy inside the container. So the x509userproxy environment variable is wrong inside the container.

We use HTCondor version 8.6.2. Do we have to configure something in HTCondor that the x509userproxy variable is set correct inside the singularity container?

Cheers,

Matthias